Saturday, July 13, 2013

Motivation


     Well, it's the weekend and for some of you that means it's time to be lazy and not do anything. No motivation to do much exercise or eat right. I thought of some of my favorite motivational quotes that might just kick that lazy habit of yours. Sometimes just reading inspirational quotes can make you jump up and start being active, at least for me it does.


  • It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.-Anonymous 
  • The secret of getting ahead is getting started.- Mark Twain 
  • Fear is what stops you.. Courage is what keeps you going.-Unknown
  • Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.- Lou Holtz
  • Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.-Jim Ryan
  • Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.-Ralph Waldo Emerson 
  • You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.-Wayne Gretzky 
  • Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will.-Mahatma Gandhi 
  • I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.-Michael Jordan
  • It's never too late to become what you might of been-George Elliot
  • In seeking happiness for other, you find it for yourself.-Anonymous 
  • The finish line is just the being of a whole new race.-Unknown 


I hope you found motivation and inspiration in these and I hope that you realize that giving up is never an option, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment